HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
As an IT Analyst with HCL Technologies, you will perform a support role for the French-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing.
Your main aim will be to provide answers to the clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding client through corrective steps.
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone for customers’ end users
- Route problems to internal support group
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge
- Administer and provide User Access in various systems
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems, work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written)
- Great customer handling skills and resourcefulness, vital for dealing with unforeseen situations
- Ability to acquire new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Willingness to embrace the 24/7 work environment
- Understanding of the IT environment and readiness to learn new processes and technologies
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office, Internet browsers, Antivirus and Firewall software, PC hardware
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset
- French – at least B2
- English – at least B2
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
Zobacz podobne oferty
Key Accountabilities Drives and/or facilities scoping sessions with customers to build proposals. Introduces team members and ensures customer requirements are documented and presented in final proposals sent back to the...
We are looking for technical/customer support professionals to join team in Warsaw to our client from automotive industry. You will be assisting customers on a daily basis with software issues they experience with client...
UWAGA! Możliwość pracy zdalnej Zadania: opieka serwisowa nad programami z grupy magazynowo - sprzedażowych w tym: analiza zmian, współpraca z użytkownikami systemu, bieżąca obsługa Klienta, świadczenie usług...