Since 2015, talent.io’s mission is to enable any company to hire the best tech profiles on the market in the simplest possible way. Today, Our selective recruitment platform is the easiest way for start-ups, SMEs and large companies to quickly build a powerful tech team. In January 2020, we joined French Tech 120!
Over the last 6 years, talent.io went through a great growth of our business, onboarding new clients on our platform every week. We have now reached a new phase of our development.
As a maturing scale-up, our goal is now to build a great acquisition organisation to achieve consistent and ambitious growth month over month and therefore reinforce our leading position in the European tech recruitment market. For this purpose, we have created the Tech sourcing team in January 2020 and we are now looking to expand it. This team currently operates on our French, UK, Netherlands, and German markets.
- Identify, engage and create an exceptional network with passive candidates of best software engineering profiles in Germany.
- Actively build a strong pipeline of top tech talents, using a powerful and impactful approach to convince them to use the platform in order to find their next role.
- Innovate: we will rely on you to discover and implement new sourcing strategies and methods to find those hidden gems our clients will love and want to hire.
- Being an evangelist for our brand in order to educate people about talent.io.
- Strong motivation to learn: you would like to progress in a role which is 100% focused on candidate acquisition, where you can have a direct impact on helping people find their next dream job.
- Creative thinker, willing to take ownership of ideas and think outside the box.
- You are passionate about tech sourcing & recruitment and love challenges
- You have a genuine interest in the technology sector and start-ups / fast-growing companies.
- You understand the value of data and testing when making a decision.
- You are a fast-learner, curious and courageous to push your ideas forward.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in German would be a great plus.
Zobacz podobne oferty
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance &...
Responsibilities Searching for the candidates using the direct search method Screening CVs, proceeding with HR interview with chosen candidates Scheduling appointments between the candidates and managers Managing E2E...
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny za selekcję CV, weryfikację profili kandydatów, sprawdzanie kompetencji językowych oraz częściowo za procesy zatrudniania. Kluczowe obowiązki: Selekcja CV i wybór kandydatów...