Company: Leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics.
Team: The team helps customers prospect and research through modern UI experiences and powerful backend systems. We build complex search solutions on top of scalable architectures that allow us to support hundreds of thousands of users and large data sets. We’re working hard to build the most advanced set of business data and analytics on the market. We move fast and take great pride in what we’re building.
Challenges: Solving hard data problems, working with great teams, functional programming, and building scalable software using modern technologies like React, Scala, Elasticsearch, Postgres and Akka.
- Career development in a global company with almost 200 years of history.
- Very attractive remuneration (contract of employment or B2B with full social package – paid holidays and sick leave, notice period, etc).
- Work is 100% remote (but the candidate has to reside in Poland).
- Create rich UI using modern tools such as React and Vue.
- Serve data to the UI using a RESTful interface.
- Design and build scalable services using Scala and Akka.
- Collaborate with UX and Product Management team to iterate on designs.
- Model analytical data in a searchable and scalable way.
- Create new ways of pivoting client data with company’s rich datasets.
- Build automated tests using Specs2.
- High comfort level writing HTML and CSS/LESS.
- Experience working with JS libraries like React, Vue, Ember, or Angular is preferred.
- Experience working with relational data.
- Some understanding of fundamental computer science concepts such as the practical application of data structures and algorithmic complexity.
- Some experience analyzing performance and tuning an application for scale.
- A significant track record of constantly learning new technologies.
- Passion for web development and emerging technologies.
- Additional experience with data visualization and interaction would be great.
- Additional experience with I18N and L10N would be great.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities...
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact...
RESPONSIBILITIES: Overall coordination of all service/project activities; Planning, coordination, monitoring of releases and maintenance activities; Planning and coordination, monitoring of enhancements implementation; Change...