About the project
The Talent Attraction (TA) Sourcing and Identification Specialist is responsible for screening and sourcing candidates. Creatively and proactively uses Applicant Tracking System and other sourcing techniques to create a pipeline of candidates for high volume/time sensitive requisitions.
- Collaborate with the Talent Attraction Partners to forecast and determine open positions, understand position requirements, and candidate success profiles.
- Execute pre-screening of all candidate applications on the Application Tracking System, establish a longlist of the most suitable ones and ensure a proper handover to Talent Attraction Partners.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion recruitment initiatives.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes/applications and interview candidates.
- Maintain the disposition reasons for the talent attraction team, ensuring all candidates are positively and adversely dispositioned as appropriate and in accordance with our best practices.
- Enthusiastically recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal team members and TA leadership.
- Collaborate with all members of the Talent Attraction team to develop and implement plans and activities.
- Maintain accurate track on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities and accurate utilization of ATS according to standards.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes, fine tuning standard processes, and staying informed of trends and innovation recruiting techniques.
- Capture talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the Talent Attraction groups and cross-functional teams.
- Train, motivate junior staff when required.
- Other tasks as assigned and modified by the Global Head of TA Sourcing and Screening.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and equivalent work experience in Talent Attraction, specifically Sourcing or Recruiting, highly preferred.
- Sourcing/recruiting experience in an agency or corporate recruitment environment.
- Experience pipelining candidates for frequently arising requisitions and hard to fill roles across multiple countries.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System to track candidates, source for leads and create reports, metrics and analysis.
- Experience using a variety of research tools combined with a systematic, organized approach to executing research projects.
- Strong experience with sourcing techniques, including social platforms, Boolean search strings.
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions from multiple functions across the organization.
- Experience working in a Telecom/ IT industry, a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Obowiązki zatrudnionej osoby: Realizacja projektów rekrutacyjnych dla klientów firmy, Pozyskiwanie kandydatów metodą Direct Search, Stała współpraca z managerem naszego wewnętrznego działu rekrutacji IT. Od...
Location: Wrocław About the project The Talent Attraction (TA) Sourcing and Identification Specialist is responsible for screening and sourcing candidates. Creatively and proactively uses Applicant Tracking System and other...
Prowadzenie rekrutacji na stanowiska finansowe/ hrowe/ IT/ marketingowe Selekcjonowanie najlepszych kandydatur (telefoniczna weryfikacja) Przygotowywanie rekomendacji oraz raportów Utrzymywanie i budowanie pozytywnych relacji...