Our tribe is responsible for L1 architecture definition, specifications, algorithm development and simulations. It assumes a close interaction with L1 and SoC development units.
We are looking for a technical expert experienced in physical layer algorithm development to join our team responsible for L1 reference model of 4G/5G Nokia products. We provide an opportunity to join our global expert community and start contributing to Nokia success by delivering best-in-class algorithms for SW/HW implementation.
- Algorithm development for 4G/5G physical layer and specification
- Simulations and link-level performance evaluation
- Maintenance of L1 reference model
- Interaction with development units, specification and system design colleagues
We work with:
- Experience in physical layer algorithm development
- Strong background in communication theory and signal processing
- Matlab proficiency
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of relevant 3GPP specifications (36 and 38 series)
- Fluent verbal communication and writing skills in the English language
- Good teamwork skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Master or above (preferred), major in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science, or related
- Preferred skills
- Experience in 3GPP RAN1/RAN4 standardization
- Experience in L1 SW/HW development
- Experience in specification and system design
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wroclaw Why? We aim to develop LTE and 5G in a way which makes our customers (and customers of our customers!) satisfied when using our solutions. How? By preparing design fulfilling expected network scenarios,...
Location: Wrocław Daily activities Our team is working on technical support in variety of technologies from Nokia Radio, CS& PS Core, and Server products . So, if you have an experience in these products and you have a...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for: Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. Team handles primarily...