Were looking for a software experts to a team focusing on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence area in 4G and 5G radio networks. In this position you will be a part of the MN SRAN within Nokia Mobile Networks. You will be responsible for SW development (design, implementation and testing), by using AI/ML methods to analyze, process and model data in customizing of Machine Learning (ML) algorithms for productization of radio network features and use cases.
- GCC, Clang
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Knowledge about AI/ML
- strong coding skills
- expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations
- analytical skills
- Knowledge of the architecture and functionality of 4G/5G systems
- Experience in working with Linux-based platforms
- Experience in script languages (e.g. Python)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Python/Bash is an advantage
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Our team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical...
We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech companies. Location: Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź. Your tasks: Develop new applications in Azure;...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for: Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to, or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. The team handles primarily...