With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Planning Specialist with German
Inviting applications for the role of Supply Chain Network Planner
Your main responsibility will be working with clients to run their supply chain planning function. Our focus is on technology-enabled business transformation. You will impact business result by delivering planning against specific action plans including forecast analysis, production scheduling, transportation coordination, and critical business work process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a segment of business, creating the demand forecasts and corresponding capacity plans
- Being the expert in the forecast composition – for total forecast and it’s building blocks
- Solicit feedback from sales and marketing on business activities which may influence, incrementally or detrimentally, to the statistical forecast
- Collates & compares Innovation forecast scenario’s & insights
- Ensure fill rates goals are met or any variance minimized according to received prioritization logic for constrained capacity
- Plan raw material actions to ensure production needs can be met, minimizing shortages to ensure customer delivery targets are met
- University degree (minimum Bachelor) with a focus in Supply Chain Planning and/or Supply Chain Operations
- Few years of experience in Supply Chain Operations or Planning (in a complex/global organization, highly preferred)
- Strong analytic skills: including the ability to work with SAP
- Effectively handle and prioritize cases
- Strong communication skills
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Responsibilities: Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials purchases Demand forecasting, Network optimization, and supply networking balance Perform...
Responsibilities Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials purchases Demand forecasting, Perform data analysis of inventory, service, market trends &...