About the project
As a SW Maintainer you will be part of an agile development team responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class SW for BTS System Modules. Your scope of work will be analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in your own technology area.
- investigating complex system issues
- code refactoring and optimization
- code maintenance
- bugs fixing
- ability to read and understand C coding language
- SW/HW debugging skills
- HW related SW understanding (previous experience with microcontrollers like 32bit ARM)
- real time operating systems knowledge and/or Linux
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international team
- fluent English - written and spoken
- C language
- ARM/DSP processors
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- CI (Jenkins)
- GIT, GERRIT
Zobacz podobne oferty
You will be involved in shaping cloud solutions (with strong focus on Microsoft Azure platform), improving its existing functionalities, as well as creating proof of concepts for new and potential applications in order to...
Responsibilities: Learn the C programming language to a high level of expertise (tutoring provided) Assist the team in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining drivers Learn to use your own initiative to fulfill incoming...
Prowadzenie migracji zadań na platformę eksploracyjną Wsparcie pozostałych inżynierów Wspieranie innych zespołów Wypracowywanie propozycji zmian i usprawnień Komunikacja z Zespołem globalnym Wysokie umiejętności...