At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Taking great ideas from concept to reality is what innovative companies do. At Motorola Solutions, we believe true innovation occurs when a new technology solves a problem customers didnt know they had or in a way they never thought possible. We strive to deliver solutions that bring the right information, to the right person, at the right time. We help our customers be their best in the moments that matter most – protecting citizens, connecting with shoppers and empowering IT operations.
We are looking for an open - minded Software Engineering Manager for NGCS portfolio. NGCS team develops cloud native system that connects those who need help with dispatchers to (911 emergency number connections).
Need details? Feel free to contact the recruitment team or Dominik Wojtaszek via Linked In.
Your responsibilities will include:
Directly lead a strong engineering team, work with Product Manager on scope
Recruit, inspire and develop talent.
Focus on right execution of right business goals (team fully owns development and production).
Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure optimal implementation.
Work in an agile environment, drive team outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Proven experience in leading software development teams
- Understanding of software production process and tool chain: development environments, version control, testing, application security, deployment processes.
- Knowledge of Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement & coaching
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Self motivation and drive. Problem solving attitude.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience with Azure (or any cloud) is an advantage
- Experience in working with modern deployment pipelines
Zobacz podobne oferty
Poziom umiejętności (EXP in Yrs): regular (8Y+) Klient: One of the world largest Pharma company Cel projektu: Zaprojektowanie i zaplanowanie kompleksowego planu testów dla wdrożenia systemu ERP (SAP4HANA) oraz...