Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Project management (including IT)
- Change Management
- Systems and processes modeling (process engineering)
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Production planning and organization.
- Assertive communication
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Quick adaptation to changes in the organization, processes and tools
- Great interpersonal relationships and communication skills
- Experience with SAP modules as MM, SD, WM, PP. – 3 years
- Experience with software development in MS SQL, .Net, HTML Java Script and Cascading Style Sheets, SQL Server Integration Services – 3 years
- Experience in IS/IT systems design and development - 3 years
- Experience on positions responsible for supply chain processes – 5 years.
- Experience on positions responsible for supply chain projects management – 2 years
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of EH&S (ISO 14000), ISO 9000, TL 9000, SA8000, ISO 27000
- Fluency in English and Polish languages
Zobacz podobne oferty
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech...
Localization: Poland About the job Fixed Networks Professional Services (FN-PS) Business Unit is looking for a SW Developer in SDAN area. The Applied R&D Engineer conducts target-oriented research to directly apply...
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities You will be responsible for software architecture, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for...