HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Software Developers for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
Workplace: Kraków (remote work possible)
As a Software Developer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for:
- contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements
- contributing to any process improvements to optimize the software life-cycle and maximize the team’s productivity
- troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field
- contributing to test automation, troubleshooting and fixing products issues
- At least 4-year demonstrated experience as Software Developer
- (Nice to have) experience in QA related tasks
- (Nice to have) knowledge of application security aspects
Required Technical Skills
- Good at least one of the following: Java / Ruby / React
- Experience in relational databases
- Experience with Java application servers
- Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium or others)
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems and project management tools (GIT, or similar)
- Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies
Not Required but Nice To Have Technical Skills
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
- Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: API’s and use in software development
Required Soft Skills
- Experience in performing problem determination & root cause analysis
- Strong analytical ability
- Dedicated to continual self-development
- Good team player
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
During pandemic, remote work is the only available option. When the pandemic ends both remote and office work will be available as we want to meet with our team in our brand new office.
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your role: Working with other domain experts to find the best solutions Learning about specific agents in the model and understanding their functionalities Debugging, research and bug fixing of the existing features...
Localization: Wrocław About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industrys only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is...
Job Description Youll take ownership of their code and work closely with others to develop new features, as well as efficiently addressing reported defects in ways that delight our customers. Using an Agile / Scrum methodology,...