At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Taking great ideas from concept to reality is what innovative companies do. At Motorola Solutions, we believe true innovation occurs when a new technology solves a problem customers didnt know they had or in a way they never thought possible. We strive to deliver solutions that bring the right information, to the right person, at the right time. We help our customers be their best in the moments that matter most – protecting citizens, connecting with shoppers and empowering IT operations.
For our newest projects, part of Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
Learn more about the suite - https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/products/command-center-software.html
- We are looking for a skilled SIPDeveloper with Javawho will help a new application build cloud native SIP stack that scales to million of calls. The key is willingness to learn!
- We are looking for Java Developer interested in developing and running in production the entire service.
- The product runs on Azure cloud infrastructure, will handle millions of audio streams as well as supplemental service calls through well defined APIs.
- The team and you creates pipelines as code, test automatically and deploy with confidence, manual steps are by design.
You are joining teams that have been formed in early 2019 and now grow from 12 to 20 engineers with a local Product Owner. The PO is happy to support test first approach and experiment where is something new to learn.
Feel free to contact lead Dominik Wojtaszek via Linkedin directly.
How we work?
The process is based on SCRUM and the team tailors it trough retrospectives. You choose your own editor.
Technologies used in projects are:
Azure Cloud, Kubernetes/Docker, Java 11, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Azure DevOps (Git, Task & Bug mgmt), Python, REST, SIP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- SIP protocol experience
- Practical Java programming skills
- Practical knowledge of unit testing
- Good knowledge of computer networks
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Familiar with cloud / distributed computing concepts
- DevOps background a major plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
- competitive salary package,
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- Employee Pension Plan,
- flexible working hours (usually day start between 7-10),
- Home office up to 20% (to be agreed with the team),
- strong collaborative culture,
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- trainings and broad development opportunities.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Wykonywanie prac montażowych i remontowych instalacji wodnych, c.o. kanalizacyjnych i grzewczych w szpitalu Godziny pracy 7-15 Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak
Naprawa i konserwacja sprzętu gospodarstwa domowego w szpitalu z wykorzystaniem narzędzi iprzyrządów ślusarskich oraz monterskich Godziny pracy 7-15 Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak
Na ogólny zakres obowiązków należący do pracownika zatrudnionego w charakterze inżyniera budowy należą:Sprawowanie nadzoru nad prowadzonymi pracami na budowie Przygotowanie obmiarów, kosztorysów do wyceny...