About the project
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about analysis, testing and automation; someone who is interested in learning about our customers overall business strategy and is able to apply that knowledge to testing our products.
We want someone who asks questions and is able to clearly communicate ideas and opinions.
- taking active part in test planning
- writing test case descriptions
- setting up test environment
- developing and running automated tests (e.g. using Cucumber and Java)
- analyzing and resolving technical problems
- identifying and reporting software bugs
- executing manual tests (functional and nonfunctional)
- documenting work progress regularly during test cycle
- extensive knowledge of software testing processes and tools (ISTQB certification is an advantage)
- 3+ years of proven experience in software testing
- gain new knowledge,
- work in a team,
- realize specific tasks independently,
- analyze product requirements,
- perform technical analysis & solve problems
Experience with the following would be seen as an advantage
- REST API
- HTML & CSS
- Scaled Agile Framework
- Cucumber for Java
- Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns, modeling tools
- SQL and NoSQL DBs,
- Cloud computing (e.g. Openstack, VMware, AWS, Azure)
- IP Networks
Zobacz podobne oferty
Responsibilities: Preparing and executing test scenarios; Analysis and design of test cases; Performing functional / integration / API tests; Reporting test results; Cooperating with BAs and developers; Work closely with QA...
We are looking for a Salesforce QA for our FLEETCOR Service Cloud team. As a Salesforce QA, you will be aiding in the adoption of test-driven development and participate in behavior-driven development process, using SOLID...
Twój zakres obowiązków testowaniem oprogramowania (testy funkcjonalne, testy integracyjne) raportowaniem błędów i monitorowaniem procesu naprawczego tworzeniem scenariuszy i przypadków testowych współpracą z...