Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Engineering (Turbine Systems) team as a Senior Software Verification Engineer.
Nr Ref.: 2100883
- Requirements analysis, test plan and test cases creation,
- Automate testing using various tools and approaches
- Execute automated and manual testing per predefined test plans
- Working with software developers to assure software quality
- Expand existing automated test frameworks (NI LabVIEW and TestStand, PyTest)
- Testing on real targets and instrumentation with “Hardware in the Loop” concept
- At least 4 year of experience with software testing
- Required good or very good knowledge/experience in:
- NI LabVIEW is a must
- Test automation
- Python 3.x and PyTest
- Embedded Linux OS
- Requirement-based test case development
- Embedded communication protocols and networks like Ethernet and CAN is highly desirable
- Requirements management tools and version control systems
- Using laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, DAQ, etc.
- Advantage would be:
- Knowledge of TestStand, LabVIEW FPGA
- Basic knowledge of C or C++ programming
- Security testing (penetration, fuzzing, abuse)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, SVN, Git, PyCharm, LTP (Linux Test Project), Yocto
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your role: Working with other domain experts to find the best solutions Learning about specific agents in the model and understanding their functionalities Debugging, research and bug fixing of the existing features...
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable infrastructure for electronic trading systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help...
As an Architect you will define the overall system/software architecture and make high-level design choices that apply to the system as a whole and/or key subparts of the system. You will be leading work around architecture,...