Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Enabling SW business with automated, modern and simplified tools e2e, i.e. from offer phase throughout SW delivery, is a top priority for CNS (and the other BGs) in order to be able to execute on the unit’s strategic goals. In this context the SW Delivery Platform (SWDP) is a fundamental building block in the e2e SW business architecture.
As Senior Software Developer you will play key role in further developing the SWDP and thus in the CNS as well as our customer’s digital transformation. You will maintain, evolve and grow our knowledge models (ontologies), presenting, annotating them to provide common understanding.
You will implement solutions based on W3C standards and our software stack, building enterprise knowledge graphs, help select and setup data integrations to deliver value to our customers.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholder to translate business requirements into technical solutions, challenge function requirement changes and ensure implementation follows simple usable designs that meet business needs.
- Operate in a continuous delivery environment producing high-quality integrated SWDP function modifications ready for production environment.
- Ensure that SWDP delivery orchestration function is aligned with the Nokia enterprise architecture, cyber security, and data governance access policies.
- Synchronize the SW Entitlement and Delivery Orchestration Center (SEADOC) system to Nokia PowerBI Service via Directquery gateway.
- Maintain best development practices.
- Participate in self-organized Agile development team following IT PM practices for program/project delivery according to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Create and maintain documentation for end users as well as documents for internal use.
Your skills and experience
- proven experience in related fields
- advanced knowledge of RDF, SPARQL, SHACL, OWL, Scala, Java, Phyton, etc.
- ability to create solid practical ontologies, put them to work with actual data, creating the Enterprise Knowledge Graph and derive value for the business
- Common webinterface knowledge as well as Cloud and virtualized network setup and management
- technical consulting centered around W3C data standards and our Corporate Memory products
- strong conceptual thinker, able to mediate and facilitate conceptual discussions to transform them in actionable designs
- ability to apply new developments and insights in your day to day job
- you love to share your acquired knowledge
- interest in domains like IT service management, data center operations and cyber security are expected.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.