Employer: International Pharmaceutical Company
Location: 100% remotely from Poland
Salary: 83-93 PLN/H + VAT
Cooperation model: B2B
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for several experienced Senior Service Delivery Managers with a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-growing environment to work as a key member of our client’s world to create, manage, and support the international projects in the pharmaceutical field.
- To oversee all services and ensure that business needs are being met;
- To manage the overall accountability of a companys business requirements;
- To manage the profit and employee retention;
- To supervise customer service and provide assistance to customers;
- To build customer relations and provide efficient problem-solving.
- Degree in Information Technology or similar;
- 6+ years of experience in business and IT service/projects;
- 5+ years of experience in leading the full-cycle IT operations;
- 5+ years of experience in leading multinational dispersed teams;
- 3+ years of experience in collaboration with multinational stakeholders;
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile);
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of Service Management tools (ServiceNow, Jira);
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Trello, Tableau/BO;
- Knowledge of PMI methodology;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Ability to stay focused, operate independently, determine problems and implement solutions;
- Flexibility to work in non-European time zones depending on service needs;
- Fluent in English.
- Agile Certificate;
- ITIL Certificate;
- PMP Certificate;
- Knowledge of Polish and German languages.
- Possibility to play a key role in shaping the rapidly growing company;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
- Participation in global projects;
- Contact with the newest technologies;
- Great opportunity for personal development.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Miejsce pracy: Gdynia/Remote Responsibilities: Ensure clear communication about env status, Act as a primary contact for all customer queries and issues, Ensure proper execution of service requests relevant to environments,...
Securing funding for the program Mobilizing the teams; including the daily coaching of Product Owners in your area to ensure high performance Creating the program/train roadmap Lead several of the SAFe ceremonies People manager...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities The Product Specialist works as part of the Product Program/ assists the Product Manager acting as the voice of the customer to communicate the customers requirements and the...