For our Client, Scandinavian Independent Power Producer, we are currently looking for:
You will be reporting to the Head of Tech (based in Austria). Together with the Asset Managers you will be responsible for a portfolio of app. 150MW of PV plants in Poland.
- Technical reporting linked to financing projects
- Site visits
- Supervision of Technical Operation and Maintenance Activities
- Technical lead on performance analysis of the plants
- Assurance of site security (video surveillance, local security…)
- Data room organization
- Technical support to the internal staff and external consultants
- Ordinary and extraordinary Site inspections, including H&S checks
- Technical lead on retrofit, repowering, and other tech capex initiatives (inverter and modules retrofit, monitoring system, etc.)
- Support technical aspects during claim management (Insurance, Manufacturer Warranty, O&M Contract)
- Contribute in drafting contracts (EPC and O&M)
- Revenues periodical verification
- Support of technical Due Diligence of New Plants including construction supervision where applicable
- Have professional qualifications
- Graduated as electrical engineer
- Have gained on-site electrical experience
- Experienced in HV and LV
- Familiar with Grid requirements
- 3-5 years of technical experience in photovoltaic sector
- Have both commercial and technical skills
- Have knowledge of which administrative requirements are needed in the PV industry
- Have master Polish and English language at a full professional level both verbally and in writing
- Personal qualifications
- Your personality is important, and we are looking for an energetic, committed and outgoing people person. You must be able to keep focus under pressure and when new challenges occur. It is expected that you are confident in an international context, and you communicate in a professional manner regardless of it being with investors, collaborators or colleagues.
- In addition, you are self-motivated with a can-do attitude and thriving with distance management.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Miejsce pracy – Polska centralna Zakres obowiązków: Zarządzanie pracami elektrycznymi na budowach Koordynacja projektu od strony organizacyjnej i finansowej Wybór firm podwykonawczych i rozliczanie ich pracy...
Organisational Environment: Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor. Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment....