BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a Banking organization, we are hiring a Senior Angular Developer.
Location: Warsaw or remote all Poland
You will be a part of the development team working towards decommissioning of the old platform used for financial market research by the banks and developing and customizing a new platform according to the client’s needs. The platform resolves the dependencies between the infrastructure provider and the data suppliers. The use of an open interface standard makes it possible to transfer heterogeneous system landscapes into a standardized platform. All data traffic is routed and managed via the platform. Entitlement processes, the creation of reports, authorization concepts, non-uniform interfaces, and much more can be harmonised and the operative effort can be reduced or automated considerably. The platform is based on Java and C++.
- Strong Frontend development experience
- Solid skills in Angular 5+
- Considerable knowledge on designing layers, components, services in angular
- Good understanding on reactive programming concepts like Observable, Subject etc
- Experience / knowledge of unit testing, component testing and end-to-end testing in angular/java
- Experience in RxJS
- Experience / knowledge in integration with rest services/sockets with angular/java
- Experience / knowledge in deploying angular and java applications
- Fluency in English
- Good soft and communication skills
- Ability to start in August
- Valid Polish work permit (no sponsorship provided)
- Fully remote role for 6 months , with a possibility to extend
- Competitive salary (between 120 -140 zl p/h)
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks, team-buildings, parties
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Work as part of a cross-functional, agile development team embracing scrum approach, Write UI tests and documentation Take part in code review Contribute to ensuring high-quality code through following best practices and design...
W tej roli: Będziesz projektować i rozwijać aplikacje webowe i rozwiązania mobilne dla globalnych i polskich marek. Będziesz współpracować z Kierownikami Projektów, programistami Magento, specjalistami QA,...