Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Team as a Senior Hydraulic SimulationEngineer Analyst.
Woodward L’Orange is acknowledged as the pioneer in state-of-the-art injection technology. The company has been developing, producing and distributing innovative engine components and injection systems for large engines in ships, power plants, heavy vehicles and locomotives worldwide
Nr Ref.: 2100970
- Multi-domain simulation of the fluid-mechanical behavior of diesel injection systems for large engines.
- Development of hydraulic and mechatronic simulation models using Simcenter Amesim (Siemens PLM) software platform.
- Performing calculations for the overall injection system, taking into account manufacturing and customer-specific boundary conditions.
- Development of system optimizations using statistical methods.
- Analyze customer requests and proposes solutions to meet customer needs.
- Troubleshoot complaints and nonconformance to identify root causes and implement changes to correct.
- Maintaining product documentation.
- Interfaces and communicate with Manufacturing, Compliance, Operations and Procurement to ensure designs are suitable and allow for efficient manufacture and sales.
- Engineering degree, preferred Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- At least 4 years of professional work experience
- Good knowledge of Hydrodynamic, Thermodynamic and Mechatronic system analysis
- Knowledge in statistical analysis or DOE methods.
- Previous experience with any 1D simulation tools, e.g. AMESim, GT Suite, Hydsim or Matlab etc.
- Good knowledge of English
- Effective time management skills
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation package
Zobacz podobne oferty
Koordynacja czynności naprawczych niezbędnych do prawidłowego funkcjonowania maszyn, Wykonywanie planowanych napraw, realizacja przeglądów oraz usuwanie bieżących awarii maszyn i urządzeń z zakresu: hydrauliki...
Miejsce pracy : Oddział Warszawa (lokalizacja oddziału: Łomna) Opis stanowiska: wykonywanie napraw gwarancyjnych i pogwarancyjnych maszyn budowlanych w serwisie oddziałowym lub u klienta Wymagania: wymagane w zakresie...