Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
- focusing mainly on independent work with up to 2 teams consisting of up to 8 members developing our own world-class SaaS platform
- creating and implementing all initiatives related to waste elimination and removing impediments in IT processes
- cooperating closely with our 7-person Scrum Master team
- supporting Product Owners, the IT department and the Board, located entirely in Poland
- constantly improving a stable and well-established agile environment
Check if you have what it takes:
- excellent understanding of agile culture and the Scrum framework and good knowledge of agile-related approaches (e.g.Kanban)
- knowledge of modern product development tools and techniques
- practical knowledge and a good understanding of software development processes
- at least 1 year’s experience of working with a development team
- well developed communication, teaching, motivational and team-building skills
- courage, dedication and patience in implementing changes
- capable of independent work and a disciplined approach towards task completion
- native level of Polish and very good language skills in English
Nice to have:
- practical knowledge regarding various project management methods other than agile
- technical background
- remote work
- home office subsidy
- #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental health helpline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sports card fund
- language classes
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław If you: consider a Scrum Master mostly a meeting moderator think a Scrum Master removes impediments like serving as an overseer of the Process want to have a calm and not so challenging job are not keen...
Job description: Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules Coordinates all Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Review, Retrospective)...
(100% remote) Requirements: 8+ years of experience as a product business analyst or manager Deep understanding of business-led technology-driven, complex, and large scale commercial ecosystems Understands full information...