Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
You will join the RAN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset.
Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology).
Your unit’s main priorities are flawless execution of System programs including Network Management & Optimization and attached services.
- consider a Scrum Master mostly a meeting moderator
- think a Scrum Master removes impediments
- like serving as an overseer of the Process
- want to have a calm and not so challenging job
- are not keen on tackling new problems everyday
- like wearing a suit to work
please dont come to us!
But if you said NO to all above statements – you definitely should continue reading!
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With best-in-class software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises to deliver 5G networks.
Did you know that all these technologies are developed in R&D Wroclaw? Do you want to join us and be a part of the Programmable World?
We’re a passionate 5G Scrum team who is exploring the great world of software development and is not afraid of taking new tasks, using new methods, concepts, or technologies.
Our team specifies, develops and tests new functionalities for 5G using agile methodology. We focus on the quality of the delivered product and improving our work culture as we go forward. If you are interested in active participation in Scrum Master community by working together to support agile practices in the organization and if you are not afraid of challenging the status-quo, you’re welcome to check if it’s a place for you!
- educate the teams and organization on scrum values and their meaning to everyday work,
- find and highlight areas requiring improvements within the team and organization,
- engage in delivering a high quality product,
- support the team to reach high level of self-organization and cross-functionality,
- support continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English,
- You are experienced in Scrum Master role,
- You possess excellent knowledge of Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks (LeSS, etc.),
- You are open-minded and able to think outside the box.
- Previous experience as software engineer in Agile development,
- CSM/PSM/CLP certificates are a plus,
- A lack of project management experience and certification.
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Key responsibilities: focusing mainly on independent work with teams consisting of up to 8 members developing our own world-class SaaS platform creating and implementing all initiatives related to waste elimination and...
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact...
Responsibilities: Responsible for successful ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules; Coordinates all Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Review,...