At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
We are seeking an ambitious and eager to learn Full-Stack Developer who will join the SAP team adding value on both development and operational front. This could be a great job offering for a Full-Stack Developer who’s looking to make first steps into the SAP world.
The successful candidate will join the SAP team to build custom applications on the SAP Business Technology Platform, having a unique opportunity to gain SAP knowledge and experience surrounded by all the newest SAP products and technology.
- Design, specification and development of custom applications on SAP Business Technology Platform (Neo & Cloud Foundry)
- Supporting test and knowledge transfer activities
- Delivering compliance and security solutions to applications by adhering to the company policy
- Collaborating with a cross-functional, multi-location implementation team to ensure that work delivered meets client requirements and standards both functionally and technically
- Maintaining successful communication with internal business stake-holders
- Creating solution design documents
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or related field
- Good written and spoken English (B2 minimum)
- Experience working with ODATA/REST/JSON
- Strong knowledge of AnySQL/NoSql
- "Big Picture" perspective
- Expertise in developing SAP Fiori/UI5 applications on SAP Business Technology Platform
- Experience in SAP HANA Core Data Services
- Working knowledge of custom application development on Cloud Foundry will be an advantage
- German language