At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
The role of IT Service Management is to ensure that the right processes, people and technologies are in place so that the entire organization can meet its business goals. Our Gdańsk team consists of passionate enthusiasts who know how to make things happen. This role, as a part of Process Factory Team, will be based in Gdańsk but with responsibility for projects across all thyssenkrupp operations. We are looking for an individual with an analytical mindset and process improvement approach. We would be glad to give you a great opportunity to enter the global IT environment even if you have not had any experience in the IT area before.
- Daily and proactive support of Data Warehouse and BI platform from a technical and administrative perspective
- Collaborating with business and gathering the requirements
- Retrieving data from various data sources using SQL queries
- Designing automation process to move data from source to dev/prod environment (ETL)
- Building reports using PowerBI / SQL Server Reporting Services
- Creating ad-hoc reports/extracts
- Maintaining reporting solutions and ensuring continuity
- Good written and spoken English skills (minimum B2)
- Familiar with Data Warehousing concept, strong knowledge of SQL (T-SQL preferred)
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, DataStage or other)
- Familiar with data modelling and visualization
- Analytical nature & understanding of data foundation and dependencies
- Self-driven, well organized and process oriented with a keen eye for details and quality
- Basic knowledge in one of the following programming languages: VBA, DAX, Python
- Experience working with Microsoft SSIS
- Experience working with PowerBI and/or SQL Server Reporting Services
- Problem solving mind-set, experience in troubleshooting
- Experience working in Microsoft Windows Server environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Development of the Sybase ASE T-SQL application code Development and maintenance of the complex Sybase data structures Support of the middleware development teams Data alignment, migrations and transformations Automation of the...
The large data retail platform will be developed using Azure Cloud technologies and you will work in a fast paced and agile environment where youll be making meaningful contributions day one. Needed experience: Coding: o SQL o...
Your role Are you passionate about building high performance applications? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone with these qualities to help us by: Developing...