Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Conducting all types of recruitment processes
- Expanding new ways of recruitment, by new, untypical recruitment sources
- Developing recruitment strategy, planning and coordinating recruitment processes
- Preparing and carrying out tests (language, skills & knowledge, screenings, and alike)
- Creating and publishing job ads
- Conducting recruitment reports and presentations
- Recruitment timeframe estimations
- Coordinating new employees hiring process
- Supporting all HR fields: HR administration/soft HR actions
- Contact and cooperation with universities, career offices, participation in job fairs and other multiply marketing activities
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in conducting recruitment processes which provide a large number of people employed in a short time
- As a must communicative English (min. B2 level)
- Practical experience in modern ways and tools of recruitment
- Previous BPO, contact center or customer support experience would be an asset
- University degree (HR, Psychology, Sociology etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills, managing data skills
- Positive approach
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Childrens Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course - you dont speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Responsibilities Searching for the candidates using the direct search method Screening CVs, proceeding with HR interview with chosen candidates Scheduling appointments between the candidates and managers Managing E2E...
Division of working time: 20% Attract 60% Recruit 20% Onboard Your daily work: Being part of the best in-house recruitment team. Participation in building the employer’s image thanks to out-of-the box ideas. Conducting...
Localization: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive...