Nr ref.: MS/PYT/REM/09/P
- Working in multiple projects for pharmaceutical company
- Develop the backend/ops software tools used in data science field
- Implement signal processing and data analysis pipelines for processing large amounts of sensor data nd meta data collected in clinical trials according to best coding practices
- Implement and maintain tools for data visualization, data versioning and data analysis for non-expert users
- Modularize existing signal processing, data visualization and data analysis pipelines to enable reuse of pipelines across many different clinical trials
- Develop documentation and tests around the new and existing code
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising data scientists, software engineers, and life science experts
- 3+ years of proven software development working experience
- Deep knowledge of Python and frameworks around it
- Previous working experience with the common Python data analysis (e.g. NumPy/SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, etc.) and visualization (Matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, bokeh) packages
- Familiarity with the version control solutions, e.g. github/bitbucket
- Familiarity with good programming practices: unit testing, technical documentation, code encapsulation, logging
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Miejsce pracy: zdalnie lub biuro Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok Rekrutacja odbywa się oczywiście całkowicie online w obecnej sytuacji. Jeśli: Podzielasz naszą pasję do programowania i interesują Cię najnowsze...
Responsibilities: Working in multiple projects for pharmaceutical company Develop the backend/ops software tools used in data science field Implement signal processing and data analysis pipelines for processing large amounts of...
As a software developer you know that well-written, structured and tested code is an important factor in a projects success. In our organization we are working on multiple initiatives written in Python. Our goal is to ensure...