- Youll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects.
- You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management.
- Minimum 4+ years of commercial experience in building web application engines
- Experience in banking/financial API integrations
- Deep understanding of Python 3 as well as Django 2x and Django Rest Framework
- Proven history of using the following technologies:
- API / REST
- Treating testing as inherent part of the work
- Autonomy and responsibility combined with strong communication skills
- Problem solving approach - were oriented to deliver solutions instead of - digging deeper into academic discussions
- Strong analytical skills as well as ability to actively search for knowledge and share it with a team
- Ability to provide clean, maintainable code
- Perfect English
- Employment base on a B2B contract
- 100% remote work, recruitment & oboarding
- 100% paid holidays (24 working days)
- Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- Innovative and complex platform that will go live in 2020
- Experienced team from 4 to 10+ years in commercial projects
- Unique memes channel
- A lot of common sense, common goal approach and general friendliness
Zobacz podobne oferty
Nasz Klient z branży medyczno- diagnostycznej potrzebuje wsparcia Python Developera, który swoimi umiejętnościami i doświadczeniem wesprze jeden z kluczowych projektów. Kogo dokładnie szukamy? Python Developera z min....
Join our backend team and build the services at a platform used for exploration of genomics signals within large dataset in real time. You will be responsible for backend solution implementation. including the API towards the...
We are in search for a software developer that has experience working with Python. My client is a well established technology company that aims to built practical, robust software solutions for their clients. They are looking...