Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
The Purchasing Supplier Manager is responsible for identifying, developing, and managing the supply base to meet Quality, Delivery, Responsiveness, and Cost metrics for the COE. This role is responsible to align those tactics and strategies based on Commodity Strategy and site needs.
Join our Purchasing Team as a Purchasing Supplier Manager
Nr Ref.: 2100305
- Manage sourcing process for indirect material & services locallyand supplier performance in key metrics areas including, but not limited to Quality, Delivery, Responsiveness, Cost (QDRC) and inventory
- Facilitates periodic performance reviews with key suppliers to review performance, establish corrective action plans, and ensure implementation of those action plans.
- Drives systemic changes within the supply base and initiates actions to improve value to Woodward
- Support the global organisation in negotiations with indirect suppliers
- Ensures compliance with requirements in any contractual agreement (Long Term Agreements, Supply Agreements, etc.)
- Contributes to the development of indirect commodity sourcing strategies
- May support Engineering change (E/C) activities with supply base, including tracking upcoming E/Cs, ordering and processing supplier PPAPs and managing issues with suppliers
- Works proactively to ensure supply base is compliant with all Woodward quality systems, continuous improvement, purchasing systems and processes and any other requirements
- Travels to assigned suppliers as necessary (domestic and international)
- Master’s degree in Materials and Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sourcing in multiple procurement categories including indirect
- Technical competence in manufacturing processes in one or more commodity would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of problem solving, PPAP Process, including FMEA, Control Plan, MSA, and capability studies, and deliver these elements to suppliers when needed Ability to facilitate and lead Green Belt tools, Six Sigma and continuous improvement activities would be an advantage
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as across domestic and international functions and organizations.
- Effective communications with executives (internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to work with materials management team mates (buyers, planners, etc.)
- Strong use of electronic tools including MS-Office programs, MRP/ERP system
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Zobacz podobne oferty
sprzedawca lodów Wymagania inne: Mile widziane doświadczenie.
Sprzedaż nasion rolniczych Godziny pracy 8-16 Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: doświadczenie w branży rolniczej
Instalacja, montaż, demontaż oraz naprawa urządzeń elektrycznych, diagnoza stanu technicznego instalacji i urządzeń elektrycznych tj; sprzęt zmechanizowany, chłodziarki urządzenia grzejne, klimatyzacyjne i sprzęt...