- Microsoft tools
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
- Certification or educational degree in project management or equivalent role
- Understanding of the Software/Feature Development Lifecycle, including incremental models (e.g. agile)
- Hands-on experience in software development project management (including experience in planning, execution, risk and change management)
- Experience in risk management and mitigation
- Radio Frequency technology know-how would be an additional advantage
- Problem solving attitude and ability to make decision even in ambiguous situation
- Self-reliance and self-discipline
- Organizational skills, leadership skills and effective communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
Zobacz podobne oferty
Securing funding for the program Mobilizing the teams; including the daily coaching of Product Owners in your area to ensure high performance Creating the program/train roadmap Lead several of the SAFe ceremonies People manager...
praca w 100% zdalna You’ll join the team working on advanced pharmacy software solutions! Responsibilities Supports IT Project Manager in overall project delivery Improves the planning and delivery process by maintaining...
Requirements MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Business or relevant experience Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 certification)...