Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
We are seeking passionate professional to join our Aerospace Electronics team as Program Manager.
Nr Ref.: 2102427
- Leading cross-functional project teams and managing activities associated with projects that are companywide and significant in risk, scope and complexity.
- Interact regularly with team members to create, implement, monitor and communicate project related goals, tasks, issues, progress and accomplishments.
- Focal communication point to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaising closely with commercial team, supply chain and manufacturing.
- Working towards achieving project targets in terms of schedule and cost.
- Proven experience in project management
- Effective communication skills in English
- Strong financial acumen and advanced use of analysis tools
- Excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership abilities: effective setting of priorities, clearly define roles, responsibilities and objectives
- Bachelors or MSc. degree in program management or technical field
- Experience with Systems, Electronics, and embedded Software Development is preferred.
- Familiarity with RTCA DO-178 / DO-254 is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the product life cycle
- PMP/PMI certification would be a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to Quality, Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in Agile-based approach to project management
- Experience in performing various functions in projects environment
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Zobacz podobne oferty
Client: IT center of International Biotech Company Location: 100% remotely from Poland Salary: up to 100 PLN/H + VAT Cooperation model: B2B only Start date: ASAP Currently, we are expanding our Advanced Service Management Team...
Opis stanowiska pracy: kompleksowa organizacja oraz nadzór nad realizacjami w branży chłodnictwo przemysłowe, izolacje termiczne oraz wentylacja, planowanie, budżetowanie oraz realizacja nowych inwestycji u klientów na...
Project Manager – Metal cutting – Remote This role is responsible for managing, through direct influence, the overall coordination and execution of small to mid-size projects with hundreds of thousand dollars budget....