With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Procurement Coordinator
- PO change (dates, weights, incoterms, country or origin, HS codes, GRWR) based on input from buyer and based on reports like Intrastat & OTD report.
- Arranging transport of materials (inbound deliveries from EU and non EU countries)Preparing & collecting all customs clearance related documents
- Adherence to the KPI’s and business SLA’s is mandatory.
- Creating and managing Material Substitution Requests using SDR Fiori application.
- Actively looking for improvements in the process
- Any purchasing departments activities related reporting done in requested time cycles eg. from ERP: OTD reports, Intrastat reports,
- Support suppliers in resolving any AP issues
- Unblocking/blocking/setting new vendor in SAP upon request from Buyer
- Work closely with the suppliers, warehouse, Quality, Finance etc. to resolve any Material Discrepancy and work efficiently and to avoid any delays in shipping.
- PO creation, PO management in Ariba (including support for suppliers)
- Minimum of 3 years of procurement experience especially in the Power, Aviation, Automobile industry
- English B2 and Polish C2
- University graduated
- Preferable to have practical knowledge of any Oracle or any other ERP system
- Good understanding of Sourcing & Procurement processes in manufacturing industry. Experience on handling procurement of direct materials is preferred
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Zobacz podobne oferty