At Air Products, weve been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 80 years. With approximately 19,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are currently looking for people to join our team for the position:
Location: Litvínov, North Bohemia, Czech Republic
Contract Type: full time
Education: Chemical Engineering Degree
Region: Central Europe + CIS + Russia
Languages: English, Polish, Czech or Russian (advantage)
Salary: competitive + annual bonus + company car + relocation package
Are you passionate about chemical process engineering and do you have an interest in the Cryogenic Air Separation process? Are you flexible to travel and would you like to become an expert in the field? So, do we! Air Products senior leadership team and your future colleagues will help you to achieve it.
We welcome all candidates who are willing to relocate close to our major plant in Litvínov!
You will provide process engineering, continuous improvement, and cost reduction expertise to our production plants: including Air Separation, Hydrogen generation, CO2 and Biomethane across several locations. This opportunity will suit a hardworking achiever looking to showcase their skills within a robust environment.
- Providing process technical support to a range of Industrial Gases plants across CERC, working with the various operating teams and engineering fields to troubleshoot and resolve critical plant issues.
- Monitoring plant efficiency, identifying underperformance and driving resolution to ensure on-target plant performance
- Supporting specialist onsite process and non-standard activities including defrosts, cooldowns, ORIs and commissioning.
- Producing P&ID change notes, process designs, equipment specifications, control strategies and EMOCs.
- Providing process support to maintenance activities and plant shutdowns.
- Supporting Operating Plant Hazard Reviews (OPHR) s, OPHR close out work and safety retrofit projects.
- Evaluation of plant productivity improvements, either theoretically or through plant testing and development/implementation of the solution to achieve productivity benefits.
- A high level of technical expertise ideally suited to someone with a chemical engineering degree and process improvement experience within the oil&gas industry
- Practical, onsite plant experience with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to prioritise well and execute projects on time
- Leadership or mentoring experience as well as good team spirit, working in the diverse teams
Zobacz podobne oferty
Przygotowanie i aktualizacja dokumentacji technicznej procesu produkcyjnego Wdrażanie nowych technologii i metod wytwarzania Prowadzenie działań standaryzujących i optymalizujących proces Analiza kosztów oraz...