Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
You may be the perfect match if you:
- are a passionate and creative developer
- strive for clean code
- are ready to gain new knowledge and experience
- are curious and inquisitive by nature
- enjoy new challenges
- understand teamwork and have a Boy Scout Attitude
What we expect:
- good knowledge of web application characteristics and environment (HTTP protocol, cookies, session, etc.)
- very good understanding of PHP7
- knowledge of clean code (SOLID, GoF design patterns, TDD)
- good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
- experience with teamwork using Git
- practical knowledge of Docker
- skill with Redis
- solid technical understanding of RESTful APIs
- familiarity with security aspects of web applications (OWASP Top 10)
- acquaintance with CI/CD
- good communication skills
- good command of English
- very good command of Polish
Nice to have:
- experience with Apache Kafka, AMQP, ELK stack
- practical knowledge of Kubernetes
- understanding of performance and scalability aspects of web applications
- experience with GitLab, JIRA, Crucible, Confluence
- familiarity with Agile Manifesto
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!
Zobacz podobne oferty
You may be the perfect match if you: are a passionate and creative developer strive for clean code are ready to gain new knowledge and experience are curious and inquisitive by nature enjoy new challenges understand teamwork...
praca zdalna co będziesz u nas robić: pracować i rozwijać się przy projektowaniu aplikacji internetowych realizowanych z użyciem PHP 5.6/7 (w tym Phalcon), mySQL, jQuery, Bootstrap, GIT dbać o najwyższą jakość...
Lokalizacja: zdalnie lub biuro Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok Rekrutacja odbywa się oczywiście całkowicie online w obecnej sytuacji. Jeśli: Podzielasz naszą pasję do programowania i interesują Cię najnowsze...