Ogłoszenie numer: 7391253, z dnia 2022-08-25
Ecolutia Services Ltd
Ecolutia Services provides outsourced water treatment services to industrial customers. We support specialist water production at customer sites in a variety of industries, 24/7, with round the clock technical support.
Our fleet of modular pre-engineered systems provide many treatment options including filtration, ion-exchange, brackish-water and seawater Reverse Osmosis technologies. Our equipment and personnel are highly skilled, knowledgeable and travel globally at short notice, for short and long-term projects.
The ability to respond rapidly to our customers is critical to our success.
Mobile - Field Service Engineer (FSE)
Miejsce pracy: warmińsko-mazurskie
- Taking on responsibility for operation and maintenance of Ecolutia’s water treatment systems at site that can be located throughout EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and require you to work away from home for a few weeks at a time.
- Ability to be a forward thinker with a practical and hand’s-on approach.
- Manage and maintain operational integrity of interconnecting pipe work and electrical wiring across the Ecolutia systems.
- Manage the treatment process and ensure set protocols and procedures are adhered to.
- Complete planned preventative maintenance, and/or replace consumables in accordance with maintenance programme.
- Record and review appropriate operational data and log all system parameter readings.
- Provide daily readings and raise any pressing operational matters as required.
- Monitor and ensure systems produce contractually agreed water volume and quality.
- Ensure all units continue to operate within design tolerances.
- Troubleshoot pressing matters in co-ordination with line manager.
- Maintain professional daily communication and direct relationships with customer’s on-site team.
- Ensure daily communication with other Ecolutia personnel as required.
- Assist the Operations Management Team to ensure Ecolutia continues to meet customer expectations.
We seek candidates with a science or engineering degree, a full clean driving licence, fluent in English, Polish and German, and an ability to travel without restriction. You will need excellent communications skills and confidence when dealing with people at all levels of an organisation, in one-to-one or team situations.
As a FSE on the customer site you will be working in high-pressure environments and will enjoy a high level of visibility in the project. You will need to be skilled in analysing a situation and problem solving. As our main daily link to the customer, you will need to ensure project targets and expectations are met.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry or other Science based degree.