Nr ref.: LP/AS/ZD/11
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and Agile practices
- Experience in working with software development teams on a daily basis
- Superior troubleshooting approach
- Good communication skills
- English at least at B2 level
1. Over 2 years experience in:
- Git, Linux fundamentals, and Bash scripting
- Python programming
- Container concepts: Docker & Kubernetes
- Designing & implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (e.g. GitLab, Argo CD)
- Infrastructure Automation: Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation)
- Cloud infrastructure & services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Cloud-native Kubernetes services (e.g. Amazon EKS, GKE, AKS)
- Monitoring, logging, and alerting tools
2. Any experience or private interest in:
- any of the Machine Learning areas (e.g. Computer Vision, NLP, Predictive Modelling)
3. Nice to have:
- experience with any MLOps tools (e.g. MLflow, Kubeflow, Amazon SageMaker)
- good understanding of Data Science basics (e.g. train/test model data sets, overfitting, classification, clustering)
Zobacz podobne oferty
It also includes tuning and utilise: Delphix Self Service. Delphix Data Masking Engine. Basic knowledge od Oracle Database Engine or any other enterprise class RDBMS engine. Practical knowledge of any virtualization engine...
Responsibilities: Undertaking data collection, preparation and orchestration for analysis; Helping to build the data platform of the future to assist business decision making process; Presenting information using data...
Responsibilities : Continually look for opportunities to develop solutions through automation; Solving issues in cooperation with solution owners/vendors (for example with Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google) support team); Work with a...