As Product Owner you will be in charge to plan feature development work for scrum teams of 6-9 engineers working on 5G gNB software development withing CPlane/UPlane area. Your daily duties will include: task planning, support the team in requirement clarification, following up implementation and internal testing progress in order to fulfil all Definition of Done criteria. It is also up to Product Owner to balance team efforts among all parallel feature requests and integration related tasks to maximize team throughput and optimize deliveries’ schedule according to business needs.
You will work directly with development team, specification team, Project and Program Mangers to keep information flow between all project stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office suite
- 3-5 years of experience with software development, integration or project management
- prior project management experience is highly desired
- good understanding of software project dynamics
- creativity in problem solving, assertiveness, self-confidence
- networking and very good communication skills in multi-site international environment
- strong result orientation
- positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, sense of humor
- analytical skills
- good English command (both written and spoken)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities As Product Owner you will be in charge to plan feature development work for scrum teams of 6-9 engineers working on 5G gNB software development withing CPlane/UPlane area. Your daily...
Responsibilities: Specify, design and test systems using a variety of development methods; Own feature functions on system level like traffic sign recognition or included subfunctions like perception, localization or threat...
100% remote Responsibilities: manage capacity, availability and software licenses, support contract negotiations plan tactical life cycle management (maintenance, patches cycles, release cycles, upgrades, adjustments to...