We seek new colleague to grow our Cyber Security Incident Management competences. As a member of the Security Team, you will be responsible for the introduction, maintenance and improvement of processes and security tools within one comprehensive SOC-oriented approach. You will also take part in activities aimed at implementing and overseeing security solutions as well as building awareness among our technical experts. We are looking for a person that has technical skills and knowledge to do so and, at the same time, is able to communicate, explain and transfer their knowledge in a clear and coherent way. You will have an opportunity to share your knowledge within and outside Objectivity, and also to have direct contact with our Clients. You are expected to show your open-minded approach and creative ideas. You can also count on the assistance of other colleagues from our Team as well as the whole company.
- Leading and/or supporting major incident investigations and response.
- Designing and implementing cyber security technology (SIEM, anti-malware).
- Creating and maintaining existing processes and procedures for SOC.
- Delivering technical advice to customers and/or internal staff members in the form of documentation, templates or guidelines.
- Previous SOC/CERT (or equivalent) experience (highly desired).
- Practical knowledge of implementing and fine-tuning of SIEM, EDR and SOAR Solutions.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, Microsoft products and best security practices in such environments.
- Communication skills that enable you to explain technical concepts in a clear way.
- Previous experience in building SOC processes and procedures (highly desired).
- Experience in performing monitoring and responding to threats in Cloud environments.
- Familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain methodology and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Very good command of English (C1 level) and Polish (at least B2 level) (is a must).
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Training courses and certifications related to security (e.g. Comptia Security+, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, OSCP).
- You are independent in terms of expressing your opinions - your voice will be heard.
- You will not be forced to become a document geek – however, the ability to write good documentation might prove helpful. :)
- …and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
- We are keen on doing things which we find useful; we work with valid and secure (but not overcomplicated) processes.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader and, in our daily work, we put an emphasis on feedback. During regular meetings with your leader, you will find out your strengths and determine the way of using them both for business and personal development purposes.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your role: Leading and/or supporting major incident investigations and response. Designing and implementing cyber security technology (SIEM, anti-malware). Creating and maintaining existing processes and procedures for SOC....