Polcode is a dynamic, fast growing software house. As our tech teams continue to rapidly grow in number, the IT Recruiter role is crucial for us to continue thriving and expanding globally. This is a position designed to truly make a difference!
We’ve been on a mission for 15 years to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. Polcode values modern, remote-first, and inclusive working environments that focus on building strong bonds of trust with our clients.
As an IT recruiter, you will join our awesome human resources team, and nurture the best-of-the-best candidates to work with us. This role will allow you to experience the entire recruiting life cycle, work closely with HR technical advisors, and lead HR processes that ensure great candidate experiences. If landing candidates and making a difference sounds like your style, apply to Polcode and let’s talk.
- Learn best practices for IT recruitment
- Work collaboratively as a member of the HR team
- Provide great candidate experience while managing candidates through the process
- Engage in creating an inclusive workplace
- Collaborate closely with HR Technical Advisor
- Maintain a robust talent pool
- Stay informed on trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Eventually, you will be responsible for the entire recruiting life-cycle
- At least 6 months of agency experience in recruitment, preferably in IT sector
- Demonstrated ability to proactively search for and approach candidates
- Knowledge of a wide range of online recruitment methods
- Positive team player
- Ability to work remotely
- Higher education
- Fluent and confident command of English
- Professional onboarding process with a Mentors support
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Sharing the costs of private medical care, life insurance, and Multisport card
- Participation in charity activities
Zobacz podobne oferty
What you’ll do Learn best practices for IT recruitment Work collaboratively as a member of the HR team Provide great candidate experience while managing candidates through the process Engage in creating an inclusive workplace...
About the job Recruitment Researcher is responsible for supporting the CPBC Recruitment Team throughout the candidate recruitment process, acting as a brand ambassador and is responsible for sourcing and screening qualified...