With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the IT Business Support
- Manage Relationship with Client, Business partners, Biz IT organization, corporate team and other partners.
- Ensure all the customer issues are proactively identified, addressed and closed with documentation. Proactively highlight & own remediation of Risks to IT Processes, which may impact operational delivery.
- Ensure Zero Major Incidents due to hygiene issues for the account/s and drive Incident Closure and subsequent RCCA process end to end.
- Ensure PML (Production minutes lost) gets calculated with valid Business /Process Inputs and gets reported out in relevant forums.
- Report out performance metrics, dashboards, monthly updates and issue progress to Internal and Client, Business and IT leaders as and when required.
- Actively participate in NC (Non-Compliance) closure / Risk mitigation. Implement IT infrastructure requirements and upgrades to improve overall system performance and ensure high levels of security
- Partner with internal Audit teams to help improve processes, systems and teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience by conducting investigate analysis, identifying issues & fix it with a balanced solution.
- Adhere to financial targets laid out in Annual IT Op Plans.
- Graduate, preferred in IT stream
- Good command of English language min. B2
- Expertise in IT with one of IT infrastructure domain and dealing with international partners.
- Negotiation and analytical skills with experience in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible to accommodate time-zones as to meet the client demands, clients being geographically dispersed
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure with a good sense of setting priorities
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)