Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland; occasional presence in Warsaw may be required).
Understands business processes, process analysis/management, and their related IT requirements. Drives the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes. Responsibilities may include providing guidance on development and delivery of documentation and training material.
Internal title: "IT Business Relationship Manager"
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Works closely with business users to define and analyze problems and figure out the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets.
- Works with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs.
- Validates business and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process.
- Oversees user acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure business and system requirements are met.
- Assists both innovation and strategy development with subject matter expertise, when appropriate.
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy.
- Higher Degree, IT, Business or other relevant
- Min. 4 y. of experience as a Business Analyst / Senior B.A. or related IT role
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience with SAP (ECC6), primarily in the Order to Cash process (SD & MM); S/4HANA experience desirable
- Business partnering experience or from a BA or analyst background
- Experience in a business function support role across multiple users
- Strong English required, German desirable; solid oral & written communications
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Requirements definition & management
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Business process management & modeling
- Facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Understanding of future / emerging technologies
- Occasional travel (up to 15%) might be required, once restrictions are lifted
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package
- Career Opportunity: Career paths arent linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means youll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because thats how the best work gets done. Youll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: Youll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Zobacz podobne oferty
As a BI Developer you will be responsible for: Creation and maintenance of analytics applications using tools like Qlik Sense, Alteryx, Matillion and/or Python, data extraction from external data sources like databases, APIs...
Your role: Creating ETL flows in the Informatica PowerCenter. Taking part in each step of development – from requirements gathering until deployment to the production. Cooperating directly with a British client. Working with...
As a Junior BI Developer, you will be responsible for: Creation and maintenance of analytics applications using tools like Qlik Sense, Alteryx, Matillion and/or Python, data extraction from external data sources like...