You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area.
You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of various issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
We work with:
- Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools (ISTQB is an advantage)
- familiarity with some of following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radio frequency technologies and measurements, scripting
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities 5G Software Engineering Research and Development Team is looking for a Software Quality Manger. Purpose of the role is to: define and drive quality improvements for the team developing...
Currently, Im looking for Test Specialists for one of our remote projects. Requirements: BSc or higher education degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering, 9 years of combined post-secondary education and...