Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
Are you passionate about working with influencers, self-motivated and want to take the next step in your career to help us take GetResponse to the next level?
Great! Because we’re looking for someone who will help us do just that and it might be you!
- Develop and lead influencer marketing strategies
- Research and identify key influencers for GetResponse and build strong relationships with them
- Keep developing new relationships with the influencer community
- Drive and deliver projects with influencers
- Manage the end-to-end operations of the brand’s influencer marketing campaigns
- Build and scale GetResponse’s brand ambassador program for influencers
- Manage budgets for influencer marketing projects
- Measure and analyze the results of the influencer projects and campaigns and draw conclusions for future projects
- Work closely with other marketing, design and developers’ teams to deliver and promote influencer projects and power the rest of the brand’s marketing channels
- Identify and evaluate new content opportunities with key influencer partners
- Conduct continuous market trend research and competitive analysis that will inspire the next influencer projects
- Near-native English
- 2 years of influencer marketing experience
- 3+ years of social media experience
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Good at collecting and analyzing data to present conclusions
- Contract of employment: 10 000 - 12 000 PLN gross/ month
- B2B contract: 570 - 686 PLN net/ man-day
- remote work - learn more about our remote work culture right HERE
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent)to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- flexible working hours and no meeting days– we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!
Zobacz podobne oferty
Who are we looking for? You’re an experienced and data-driven marketing leader within the SaaS industry. You have a wide tech stack of tools you’re using on a daily basis. You’re passionate about automation, new...
-tworzenie strategii komunikacji w mediach społecznościowych (Facebook, Instagram)- tworzenie grafik i animacji,- planowanie i realizowanie kampanii,- zarządzanie kanałami komunikacji social media, - optymalizacja treści...