You will be working with technologies such as high-speed interfaces (Ethernet 1G/10G/25G/40G, CPRI), various serial buses, microprocessor debuggers, DDR memory testing, verification of complex ASICs and FPGA’s, measurement devices. Due to high degree of test automation we also need know-how on SW integration and coding in Python and other scripting languages. We use agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing and integration.
We work with:
- Measurement devices
- Testing frameworks (CI, Jenkins)
- Version control and code review systems
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science Telecommunications or an equivalent education
- Experience in digital HW / Embedded systems/ low level SW
- Experience in script / programming languages (e.g. Python/Shell/Tcl, Bash, C)
- Experience in hardware / software integration / system testing / test automation
- Experience with measurement equipment such as logic analyzers, high speed oscilloscopes, microprocessor debuggers
- Manual capability in handling of electronic boards (modifications including soldering in lab)
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces used in telecommunication technology (Ethernet, CPRI)
- Experience with serial buses (IIC, SPI, USB)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
Zobacz podobne oferty
Essentials: Fully 100% remote work from your favorite place Employment: full time with flexible employment options (preferred B2B, Umowa Zlecenie as an option) Projects industry: software application development for process and...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for creation, updating and analyzing the PDL(Parameter Description Language) code for 5G base station system design. You will validate of the PDL rules by...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for analysis and design of new products and related features for 5G Radio Access technology, interaction with 3GPP standardization delegates working on defining...