For our international client with EMEA HQ based in the Netherlands, we are currently seeking a HR Administrator fluent in Dutch or German.
The HR Administrator applies an advanced knowledge of human resources, providing professional advice and support to the organization regarding a variety of HR related activities including but not limited to; payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and recruitment.
He/she is the first line of contact for employee queries and is expected to have a good grasp of HR issues with appropriate and proactive measures to regularly improve HR performance and employee motivation. Although the main focus in this role will be an accurate HR administration, the person in this role will have the possibility to assist the European HR Manager in the design, development and implementation of various policies, programs and procedures and will then be responsible for administering these as directed.
You will have full responsibility for the HR administration of our employees based across eleven countries in Europe.
- Accountable for all HR administration and ensure that all actions are in compliance with the companys employment policy, benefits and compensation, performance management reviews, etc.
- You will work in very close cooperation with the Payroll Specialist and you will be able to be each others back up during absence
- Act as a subject matter expert on HR and company policies to provide effective support, resolution, and improvements for issues in the workforce
- Coordinate recruitment activities. This can include sourcing and qualifying suitable candidates and screening them. Working with recruiters on qualifying candidates for openings, scheduling and conducting interviews; generating offer letters; conducting reference checks; initiating/monitoring background checks; Ensuring all internal processes are followed and also ensure timely communication to both internal and external parties regarding the recruitment process
- Organize onboarding of all new hires, permanent and contracted employees
- Assist, where required, in the regular review and analysis of compensation issues, including the annual salary planning and bonus calculation process
- Provide support and service in compensation activities such as market data, salary surveys, job evaluation, annual salary administration and bonus development and payout activities
- Ensure compliance with the Global Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with HR projects where needed
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience: min. of 5 years’ HR experience if possible in an international environment using a Human Resources Information System
- Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
- Knowledge of general HR practices and procedures
- Responsive to client needs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, good administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent Strong cultural awareness and understanding of different management styles
- Demonstrated ability to exercise diplomacy, confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch OR German
- Excellent skills in the use of computer applications programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Direct contract for one year to start with
- Remote employment within a European team
- Competitive basis salary
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare insurance
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Zobacz podobne oferty
HOME BASED Essential Responsibilities and Duties: Accountable for all HR administration and ensure that all actions are in compliance with the companys employment policy, benefits and compensation, performance management...