Do you want to work for a truly global and diverse company that makes a difference? If yes, we are glad you stopped by.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Wound & Skin Care and Interventional Urology. We operate globally and our Organization is about 12,000 people strong.
Grab this opportunity, come and join Coloplast in-house media excellence Team!
Customer Acquisitions Team works worldwide with 20+ markets, having ~20 specialists spread across few locations in Poland and Denmark. Team helps markets across all Business Units with media activation (both paid and organic) to generate online sales and sample requests, growing both Consumer and Healthcare Professionals database.
Team reports to HQ based in Denmark and is a part of the Consumer & Digital Channels department. Here, you will work with Project Managers, Commercial Process Owners and Specialists that together drive our digital agenda and support our subsidiaries around the world in realizing their ambitions.
- Lead in-housing of all SEO activities in Coloplast,
- Develop global strategy and secure its execution across our subsidiaries,
- On a technical part:
- work closely with dedicated teams to prioritize and deliver the right development of our websites for SEO,
- keep SEO hygiene, by which we mean conduct routine checks and audits, ensuring those won’t be left non-actionable.
- On a content part, in alignment with relevant stakeholders (e. g. subsidiaries and copywriters.) and healthcare regulations:
- perform ongoing keywords discovery and optimization,
- research and recommend content development, coordinate content map creation, collaborate on content creation itself.
- Nail project management towards multiple stakeholders, run regular communication with those,
- Ensure regular delivery of organic performance reporting & insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing activities,
- Test & learn new digital marketing opportunities, be on top of latest developments and trends in SEO,
- Boost SEO knowledge within Organization, train teams internally on SEO best practices.
- Experience on SEO function in preferably global company for at least 3 year,
- Strong analytical skills, data and business understanding, ability to translate metrics into actionable insights and conclusions,
- Very good communication skills in English,
- Very strong project management skills,
- Team player.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Remote work possibility
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.