Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious Developer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading!
As a Front-end Developer at Kaseya, you will help design, develop, and implement code for our award-winning products. You will have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge and skills. We use a wide range of technologies internally and look for interesting experience and skill-sets. Using an Agile/Scrum methodology, you will discuss requirements, propose solutions, accurately estimate work, and then collaborate with others through the entire lifecycle.
- Follow the established Agile/Scrum methodology for software design, development, code reviews, and testing; ensuring product quality and reliability
- Design, develop and integrate expert solutions that can be shipped on time while complying with standards for usability, security, stability, reliability, and performance
What we would like to see:
- Understanding of architecture standards and coding best practices
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Excellent communication skills
- English level at a professional working proficiency
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more
- Office located in the centre of Kraków
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (6 months), after that hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days remotely
- Relocation bonus: 3000 euro
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technology
Zobacz podobne oferty
praca w charakterze nauczyciela wspierającego ucznia z autyzmem. Ukończone studia z zakresu pedagogiki specjalnej, Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), pedagogiczne, kierunek: Pedagogika Specjalna
zgodnie ze stanowiskiem Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Mile widziane orzeczenie o stopniu niepełnosprawności.
Przygotowanie posiłków dla wychowanków bursy i uczniów szkoły. Zmywanie naczyń . Sprzątane kuchni i stołówkiGodziny pracy 5:30-13:30; 12:30-20:30 Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, gastronomiczne