You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone. You will be a part of the team, where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together.
We have created our own process, where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews. We want you to implement your ideas with us and we would like to hear your opinion.
Interested? Check out more!
- Developing enterprise class web-based systems.
- Participating in the process of analysis, estimation, design, implementation and testing of a new functionality.
- You focus solely on the front-end side, working together with back-end experts.
- Providing high quality standards of programming.
- Supporting a Product Owner both in quality and in terms of staying on track with the overall project goal.
- Sharing knowledge, setting standards, having an impact on the best practices.
- The project is already in progress and it is planned to be a long-term engagement.
- 100% remote cooperation is possible.
- Collaboration with designers to provide high quality frontend is on a daily basis.
- Storybook is used to present interactive components.
- Mobile first approach is emphasized, no additional frameworks are used.
- Close cooperation with client.
- Quality oriented: SOLID, Code reviews, Automated tests, CI/CD, etc.
- 75% creating new features
- 15% maintaining current software
- 10% meetings
- English B2
- Polish B1
- We care about clean, reusable and accessible code.
- Work with architects and designers, so you can expect your frontend skills to upgrade to the next level.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities, online courses, workshops and conferences.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill.
- You will have an opportunity to improve backend skills.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Utrzymanie czystości i porządku w przydzielonym, rejonie (biblioteka, czytelnia, sale lekcyjne, WC, korytarze, klatki schodowe)Godziny pracy 11-19 Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne:...
Utrzymanie czystości i porządku w przydzielonym, rejonie (biblioteka, czytelnia, sale lekcyjne, WC, korytarze, klatki schodowe)Godziny pracy 15-19 Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne:...