Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
We are looking for multiple Electrical Supervisors to join us with an excellent career opportunities with Mercury who are looking to get out of Poland to work in data centres project all across Europe.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Mercury Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Liaise with Site QA in conjunction and the Electrical Package manager on ‘Right First Time install
- Familiarity with and management of Project Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day on site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of the Mercury “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that you return weekly punch lists where applicable.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, – all with the support of the Electrical package manager
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades.
- Issue internal weekly progress report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of Mercury, e.g.: late deliveries.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- Assigning work in line with construction schedules
- Manage productivity and meet work goals.
- Contribute to improved construction practices and designs
- Administrative duties as required
- Ensure construction materials are ordered and inventory available in line with planned work requirements
- Keep progress records of activities
- Monitor and track personnel attendance and performance for future evaluation
- Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and files, and prepare reports.
- Provide technical guidance and support as the team installs.
- Responsible for ensuring that safety standards and compliance with quality standards codes are met
- Recommend procedure revisions when necessary to fully utilize assigned personnel and equipment
- Inspect work to ensure compliance with standard procedures and electrical assignments
- Liaise with Engineering to ensure conformance with standards
- Attend construction meetings as required.
- Prepare progress reports for management
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- A trade background and 5 - 10 years previous experience in supervising large installation crews and sub-contractors.
- Proven record of supervising and managing large installation projects
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experienced in design and build
- Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
What we offer:
This role comes with an excellent opportunity to work and develop your career in a fast paced, diversified environment and comes with a package which is exciting for those who is willing to travel abroad and looking for ventures.
- Highly competitive remuneration package and additional allowances
- Accommodation and Rotational flights to home provided by Mercury
- Progressive Performance Management system
- Educational Assistance Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind programme
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and continuous training and development
- Support with Visas (where applicable)
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Miejsce pracy – Polska centralna Zakres obowiązków: Zarządzanie pracami elektrycznymi na budowach Koordynacja projektu od strony organizacyjnej i finansowej Wybór firm podwykonawczych i rozliczanie ich pracy...
Job description: You will be reporting to the Head of Tech (based in Austria). Together with the Asset Managers you will be responsible for a portfolio of app. 150MW of PV plants in Poland. Primary tasks: Technical reporting...