We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. DevOps Engineer is one of the key positions in R&D Center in Wroclaw and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience. Find out which specific departments are currently recruiting for this position: https://en.nokiawroclaw.pl/check-our-devops-hiring-teams/
Apply and a designated Talent Attraction Person will contact you in 2-3 working days to discuss all the details and guide you through the whole recruitment process, completed with feedback (guaranteed after an interview step). Below you will find some general information about our expectations and Integration and DevOps Engineers positions.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our small DevOps team cooperating with development teams in creating state of the art solutions. We work with several internal, microservice-based applications deployed to private, openstack based, cloud. Our deployments also include Machine Learning pipelines & Jupyter notebooks, development environments etc.
- maintenance of existing k8s infrastructure
- planning, reviewing and cloud deployment of new and existing projects
- monitoring current resource utilization and planning future needs
- monitoring of existing production deployments, debugging issues, providing hot fixes
- creation of tools to setup development environments
- practial knowledge of micro service approach
- knowledge of containers and container orchestrators Kubernetes
- knowledge of version control systems git
- hands on experience with linux network stack
- experience with CI/CD systems
- infrastructure as a code familiarity
- knowledge of English
Work over the project
- you develop several projects simultaneously
- you can change the project
- you have influence on the choice of tools and technologies
- you have influence on the technological solutions applied
- you have influence on the product
What you do
- you develop the code "from scratch"
- you focus on product development
- you focus on code maintenance
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Support development teams on application architecture and infrastructure. Implement best practices with...
Responsibilities: continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover continuous Integration. Writing build/test/deploy pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance and working with...
Location: Bydgoszcz About Cloud & Network Services Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and...