You will be responsible for design, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems regarding by building and delivery testing frameworks and take care of the uninterrupted operation of the testing system through cooperation with other departments around the world.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks (C++, Python)
- GIT(gerrit, gitlab)/SVN
- Continuous integration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Containerization tools (Docker, LXC)
- Linux environment in terms of system administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, Centos)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Git and SVN version control system
- Continuous Integration tools:
- Jenkins - configuration and maintenance,
- gitLab - pipelines and jobs configuration,
- gitlab-runners configuration,
- Problem solving/technical analysis skills,
- configuration and maintenance of Kubernetes - Knowledge of openstack (user point of view)
- Beneficial skills:
- Experience in working in the Agile methodology
- Automation tools (ansible, puppet)
Zobacz podobne oferty
About the department Coloplast Business Center has a strong link to the Global IT department at the Headquarter in Humlebæk, Denmark, with whom you will be working closely together. Digital Service team delivers digital...
100% remote List of duties: Support and developing of Kubernetes environments Development of the new DevOps solutions Incident management Customer service < 20% working time Working in the multinational team Working closely...
(100% zdalnie) Wymagania: min. 5-letnie doświadczenie na stanowisku DevOps Engineer doświadczenie w pracy z Linuxem oraz Bashem doświadczenie w projektowaniu i implementowaniu CI/CD doświadczenie z automatyzacją...