IT CONNECT to firma stworzona dla ludzi dynamicznych, realizujących się w codziennej pracy. Na bieżąco dysponujemy najciekawszymi propozycjami pracy w dziedzinie IT i technik, a nasi pracownicy pracują z najlepszymi i najbardziej znanymi firmami w Polsce. Poszukujemy zarówno doświadczonych specjalistów i menadżerów, jak również studentów ostatnich lat i świeżych absolwentów IT. Najważniejsza dla nas jest Twoja pasja i chęć samorealizacji. U nas będziesz realizować swoje marzenia!!
Nr Ref.: 1449 P
Our Customer builds Data Driven Innovation Solution which is constant approach of action research, to quickly fold in new learnings on a confidential basis, in real time. It helps pharma companies to accelerate strategic decisions analyzing huge amount of data in real time.
We are looking for team of 8-10 DevOps Engineers AWS/Microservices.
As DevOps Engineer you will be building and supporting a Microservices platform for a global pharmaceutical company.
- Developing continuous deployment pipelines for .Net and Java Microservices, using Jenkins, Atlassian, Nexus and other CI/CD tools.
- Maintaining Open Shift based runtime environment hosted in AWS cloud.
- Collaborating with internal development teams in migrating legacy applications to modern application platform: Open Shift and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Open Shift or Kubernetes.
- Experience with developing CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud offerings (EC2, EKS, networking components, S3).
- Experience with application monitoring.
- Experience with automation tools (like Ansible).
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with Linux (RedHat, AmazonLinux) and Bash or Python scripting.
- Fluent English
Another advantage would be:
- Good AWS or other cloud knowledge.
- Familiarity with Service Mesh implementations, such as Istio, Kong.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools (CloudFormation, Terraform).
- Experience with databases (Postgres, Mongo, other), messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ), Elasticsearch, Splunk.
- Software development experience in Java, .Net, Python or other
- Work for prestigious pharma customer.
- Fantastic project in pharma environment.
- Great people to work with, open for new challenges and directions. We are honest and open-minded, focused on helping each other.
- Trust. Bring your ideas and arrange the Teammates as per your vision. Creativity and pro-active approach is much appreciated.
- No boredom. We deliver Data Lakes (including data ingestion and analytical tools around them) so they keep growing all the time requiring us to be innovative and respond quickly to new demand.
- Growth opportunities for international career development. We support the largest international organization outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge environment full of automation and new technology features.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours and contract-based agreement.
- Once the pandemic is over, as you wish - work in a comfortable modern office or 100% remote work.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure. Share best practices with regards to...
Location: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. DevOps Engineer is one of the key positions in R&D...
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer , who would like to help us transform the way laboratory experimental data is captured and used. Our technical team is a small group of talent based in Poland whose focus is on delivering...